BI-7050 Axial-Torsion Servo-Hydraulic Testing System meets the challenging demands of various static and dynamic test requirements. The system carries out axial, torsion, or combined axial-torsion tests. With the actuator in the upper crosshead and a lower t-slot table, the system makes an ideal platform for testing a variety of medical devices, biomaterials, advanced materials, and other components testing.
- Twin column high stiffness, precision aligned load frame with actuator mounted on top movable crosshead
- Double-acting servo-hydraulic actuator with force capacity up to ±25 kN and torque capacity of ±250 Nm
- 100 mm of usable axial stroke and ±50° of rotation
- Designed for both dynamic and static testing on a variety of materials and components
- Choice of hydraulic configuration and dynamic performance to suit application
- Extra-height frame option for testing longer load strings