Industry’s first high productivity shock absorber ⁄ strut ⁄ front-fork test system specially designed for use on damper production lines. This damper test system is used to ensure that assembled parts meet specified performance specifications. It is the result of over seven years of R&D with a focus on harmonizing production line test requirements for 2, 3 and 4-wheeler suspension components. Individual features of the damper test system have been tested and proven over this period by all major shoxproducers across the country. Practically every shock absorber and strut produced in the country is tested on our Stroker before being packed for shipment.
- Single or dual station configurations
- Single footprint fully integrated Test System
- Configured with an energy efficient green pump
- Integrated with highly-accurate loadcell and state of the art digital controller
- Equipped with industry standard safety features
- Ease to use proven application software