The 3382A Floor Model Universal Testing System is ideal for tension and/or compression applications for tests up 100 kN (22,500 lbf); and provides simplicity, reliability, and affordability for heavy-duty quality control (QC) labs and production testing.
- 100 kN (22,500 lbf) capacity
- Maximum speed 508 mm/min (20 in/min)
- 1430 mm (56.3 in) vertical test space
- ±0.5% of reading down to 1/200 of load cell capacity
- ±1% of reading from 1/200 to 1/500 of the load cell capacity
- 500Hz data acquisition rate (Bluehill® Universal)
- 10Hz data bandwidth setting (Bluehill Universal)
- Full software control (cyclic capability optional)
- Automatic transducer recognition
- Thousands of optional grips and fixtures
- Optional temperature chambers
- Color: Grey base with white columns
- Full CE compliance
Note: For load capacity requirements exceeding 100 kN, refer to the 5980 Series universal testing systems.