Plan for the Future. Optimize your Systems
ElectroPuls Upgrades are not just a controller update. It is a system upgrade to bring your ElectroPuls entirely up to the current specifications, providing you the same features and advantages of a brand new system at a fraction of the price.
Much more than just a new controller, the ElectroPuls Upgrade is a package that includes hardware, firmware, software, and service. Everything needed to get your ElectroPuls system up to the latest specification.
Once completed, an ElectroPuls upgrade includes a full one-year system warranty. The warranty covers the entire ElectroPuls system, not just the replaced components.
Simplify your testing
Get quality test data faster and work safer with the new 8800MT features
- Designed for intuitive operation, and with a single point of control at all times.
Consistency across your Laboratory
- Bring multiple ElectroPuls systems purchased over time to the same specification.
- Optimize operation, save on training, and manage your lab more efficiently.
New, Improved Tuning lets you have more control of your test
- Instron’s updated patented stiffness-based tuning algorithm brings enhanced test control and greater waveform fidelity.
- Improved closed-loop strain and force control makes testing of low stiffness specimens now easier than ever before.
Higher quality results with Improved Accuracy and Resolution
- New absolute linear and rotary (where applicable) encoders with up to 30x higher accuracy and 200x higher resolution.
Secure the Future
All New Under the Covers
- Much more than just a control system update. The ElectroPuls upgrade includes brand new electronics and mechanical components such as Digital Power Amplifier and a new improved brake mechanism.
Widen your testing possibilities with support for New Accessories
- Continue to use all your current test accessories while seamlessly integrating with the latest software and accessories – such as the AVE2 for non-contacting strain measurement and control - from Instron.