Industrial Series HVL Models
Developed for high-capacity tension, compression, bend/flex, and shear testing, the HVL Models feature a dual test space and long test stroke. Understanding the critical importance of operator safety, these frames incorporate high-quality materials, components, and craftsmanship, and are ideal for testing metals, wire, fasteners, concrete, and wood.
- Proven designs originate from the Baldwin® and SATEC™ lines, and include some of the most rugged and durable machines ever made
- Two test spaces make changing between tension and compression testing safer and more efficient - no need to remove heavy fixtures
- Long test stroke accommodates a variety of test fixtures and applications
- Semi-open crossheads with hydraulic lever-action grips for easy specimen loading and clamping
- Ergonomic handset with a fine position adjustment wheel, two programmable softkeys, start, stop and return functions, and variable speed jog
- Powerful, yet user-friendly materials testing software provides repeatable and reproducible results for simple to sophisticated testing requirements
- Variable pressure hydraulic power supply provides pressure on demand, reducing heat generation, increasing oil life, and eliminating the need for water cooling
- External hydrualic power supplied with convenient table top working surface
Range of Models
- 400HVL - 2,000 kN (450,000 lbf)
- 400WHVL (Wide Version) - 2,000 kN (450,000 lbf)
- ASTM A370, A615, C39, C109, E4, E8, E9, E83, E290, F606
- ISO 6892-1, 6892-2, 7438, 9513, 15630-1
- EN 10002-1, 10002-2, 10002-4
- JIS Z2248
- BS 4449
Instron® Industrial Series HVL Models are designed for high-capacity tension, compression, bend/flex, and shear testing. Featuring a dual test space and long test stroke, these frames are available in 2000 kN (450,000 lbf) capacities. Understanding the critical importance of operator safety, Instron’s HVL Models incorporate high-quality materials, components, and craftsmanship.
- 362.1 KB
Bluehill Universal brings enchanced functionality and improved workflows to Instron machines.
- Press Releases
- 134.7 KB