Electropuls Pullrod Kit 3117-080
The Electropuls™ Pullrod Kit is a set of 4 different length pullrods suitable for fatigue, tension, compression, and torsion testing. The Pullrod kit optimizes compatible accessories for maximum range of operation when used on the new ElectroPuls test instruments (except E1000) in combination with a 3119-605 chamber.
Features and Benefits
• Dynamic Linear Capacity: ±10kN (±2248 lbf)
• Dynamic Torque Capacity: Up to ±100 Nm (±885 in-lb)
• Suitable for linear and torsion including full reverse-stress dynamic testing.
• Includes Thermal Breaks to ensure no excessive thermal transfer occurs to sensitive components
• Optimized for a range of compatible accessories when used on new ElectroPuls test instruments (except E1000) with a 3119-605 chamber.
- 10 kN Compression Platens
- 3-Point Bend Fixture
- 4-Point Bend Fixture Conversion Kit
- ±3 kN ±25 Nm Linear-Torsion Mechanical Wedge-Action Grips
|Capacity||+10 kN (+2248 lbf)|
|Torque Capacity||+100 Nm (+885 in-lb)|
|Upper Fitting||Flange Mount (To suit 3xM6 or 3xM8 on 75mm PCD)|
|Notes||Pullrod 1 Details - 135mm, 5.3in, 1.7kg, 3.75lbs|
|Notes||Pullroad 2 Details: 180mm, 7in, 1.9kg, 4.2lbs|
|Notes||Pullrod 3 Details: 225mm, 8.8in, 2.1kg, 4.65lbs|
|Notes||Pullrod 4 Details: 270mm, 10.6in, 2.3kg, 5.1lbs|
|Static or Fatigue Rated||Fatigue|
|Temperature Rating||-70 to +350°C (-94 to +662°F)|