The precision mechanical systems, combined with the advanced features of a two-axis 8800 digital controller and an axial-torsional fatigue-rated Dynacell™, enable Instron to supply fully integrated turnkey solutions to meet the most demanding applications.
Console software provides full system control from a PC, including waveform generation in both axes, calibration, limit set up, and status monitoring. Add WaveMatrix™ block loading software for simple and advanced axial-torsion tests on materials or components, or Bluehill® 2 software for static tests on the axial axis.
- Combined axial-torsional actuator with de-coupled connecting mechanism
- ±100 kN (22,500 lbf) axial force capacity
- ±1000 Nm (880 in-lb) torque capacity
- Twin-column, precision-aligned load frame
- Hydraulic lift and locks of the upper crosshead
- Actuator in upper crosshead
- Patented Dynacell load cell featuring compensation for inertial loads caused by heavy grips and fixtures in both axes
- Wide range of axial-torsional grips, fixtures, and accessories