Expert Tips for Testing Electronics
Proper testing is critical to understanding the performance of electronic devices during normal use conditions and when mishandled. In this webinar, you’ll learn how you can improve efficiency by introducing various levels of automation into your lab. You’ll also learn how adding additional capabilities such as temperature measurement of the specimen and proper specimen alignment will help you better understand the performance of your product.
What You’ll Learn
- The impact semi-automation can have on lab efficiency
- Use of auxiliary accessories to expand testing capabilities (Torsion Add-On, Digital I/O Boards, Thermocouples, etc.)
- Tips and tricks to ensure repeatable test results
- Theresa Smith, Product Manager at Instron
- Charlie Pryor, Applications Engineer at Instron