Seal Strength and Peel Testing of Packaging
The challenges of testing to this standard are:
- Gripping materials of varying shapes and sizes
- Data rate used to capture peaks and troughs
- Eliminating slippage throughout the test
- Gripping materials of varying shapes and sizes—Instron’s Custom Solutions Group have developed many custom accessories to meet the needs of customer’s uniquely shaped packages.
- Data rate used to capture peaks and troughs – Instron’s 6800 series frames enables data capture of up to 2.5 kHz to ensure that all fast changing test events are captured. Too low of a bandwidth may “dull” the system and lead to missed peaks and troughs, resulting in lower average strength values.
- Eliminating slippage throughout the test – The advanced screw action and pneumatic grips employ a patented “quick-change” jaw face design which enables operators to easily change jaw faces to accommodate the needs of their materials.
인장, 압축, 굴곡 및 기타 재료 특성 시험용 Instron 6800 시리즈 만능 재료 시험기입니다.
- 2.0 MB
인장, 압축, 굴곡 및 기타 재료 특성 시험용 Instron 3400 시리즈 만능 재료 시험기입니다.
- 2.9 MB
Screw side-action grips provide a very simple and efficient method for holding test specimens in a wide range of applications. The dual - acting design of 2710-100 series grips means that jaw faces can be adjusted to accommodate different specimen thicknesses. This ensures that the line of tensile force remains concentric with the grip body. They can be equipped with a selection of interchangeable grip jaw faces in various sizes and choice of surfaces including smooth ground, rubber-coated and serrated. Line contact and special coated faces are also available.The unique ‘snap-on’ jaw face attachment makes changing faces extremely quick and simple.
- 1.3 MB
The 2712-04x Series Pneumatic Side Action grips are ideal for static tensile testing on a wide range of materials and specimen types including plastics, elastomers, metals, textiles, paper, thin sheet, foil, and wire.
- 1.1 MB