In these tenuous times, we recognize that your business environment is changing. We continue to listen to your requests and want to assure you that we are evolving to meet your changing needs.
As we have mentioned before, from calibration to training to repairs, we are OPEN for BUSINESS, ready to engage and assist no matter where you are in the world and to maintain an arsenal of service tools to help you in whatever manner suits you best. Please note that we will be adhering to all local travel regulations that have been established.
- Highest level of remote software support… direct “Connect” Support for BHU users where our tech support staff can screen share for super-fast assistance.
- Remote “eyes” assistance… Augmented reality (AR) assistance will allow us to “see your lab” and provide technical guidance remotely.
- Onsite service REQUIRED… factory-trained field service engineers ready to respond for any essential business. If you need us to adjust onsite times, we are happy to coordinate even if it means weekends to avoid contact and proximity with employees.
- Scheduling flexibility… when spatial/social distancing is required for lab access planning.
- Full PPE and System cleaning… engineers come prepared to meet all local requirements associated with personal protective equipment and workspace cleaning.
- Online training courses and webinar-based training classes are available to keep operators “fresh” and expand their testing knowledge.
We also realize that many of you are in difficult positions as time has delayed crucial calibration and preventative maintenance services. We are here to keep you running and to assist in minimizing risk for you. We are offering the following services:
- Move your calibration forward to eliminate any “summer surge” demand conflicts.
- Calibrate third party systems to centralize efforts & minimize vendors in laboratories.
- Adjust contact information to enhance communications so we can call mobile phones if working from home is your new normal.
- Systems relocation/move for your laboratory to maintain COVID distancing requirements.
Most importantly, we hope that all are staying safe and healthy. Let us know how we can help!