10 kN Flexure Fixture, Fatigue 3 Point
Suitable for both dynamic and static testing, the 3-Point Bend Fixture easily provides the capability of a 3-point flexure test. The specimen is supported on two lower anvils and the load is applied in the center of the specimen by a single upper anvil. The fixture has a variable span from 18 – 148 mm (0.7 – 5.82 in), allowing for various specimen lengths. Both lower and upper parts are fitted with a flange attachment that are directly compatible with all new ElectroPuls™ test instruments (except the E1000).
4-Point Bend Fixture Conversion Kit (2810-505): Used to convert 2810-500 from a 3-point to a 4-point bend fixture, the 4-point bend conversion kit has a variable span of 18 – 148 mm (0.7 – 5.82 in) and is suitable for both static and dynamic testing. The test specimen is supported on two lower anvils while the load is evenly applied by two upper anvils.
• 10 kN (2248 lbf) capacity
• Support span 18 – 148 mm (0.7 – 5.82 in)
• Temperature range of -80 to +350°C (-112 to +662°F), when configured with the 3117-080 Pullrod kit
• Compatible with Deflectometer 2810-403 & 2620 or 2630 Series Extensometer
• Bend testing of small components, plastics, wood, and composites
• Specimen shapes: Flat and round
• Suitable for both static & fatigue testing
• Compatible with all new ElectroPuls test instruments (except the E1000)
|Accessory Width||220 mm (8.66 in)|
|Anvil Diameter||10 mm (0.39 in)|
|Capacity||10 kN (2248 lbf)|
|Specimen Width||50 mm (1.97 in)|
|Support Span||18-148 mm (0.70 - 5.82 in)|
|Temperature Rating||-70 to +350°C (-94 to +662°F)|
|Upper Fitting||Flange Mount (To suit 3xM6 or 3xM8 on 75mm PCD)|
- 3 to 4 Point Conversion Kit for 2810-206
The Electropuls® Pullrod Kit is a set of 4 different length pullrods suitable for fatigue, tension, compression, and torsion testing. The Pullrod kit optimizes compatible accessories for maximum range of operation when used on the new ElectroPuls test instruments (except E1000) in combination with a 3119-605 chamber.
- 1.3 MB
The 3-Point bend fixture is designed to easily provide the capability of a 3-point flexure test; it is suitable for both Dynamic & Static testing. The specimen is supported on two lower anvils and the load is applied in the centre of the specimen by a single upper anvil. The fixture has a variable span from 18 – 148 mm (0.7 – 5.82 in). The lower part is fitted to the load cell, which should be base-mounted, and the upper part is fitted to the actuator via a flange attachment.
- 0.7 MB
- 3117 080 ElectroPuls Pullrod Kit
- Deflectometer Accessories
- 3 to 4 Point for Conversion Kit 2810-405