RS MePar ml, a module from the RS LabSite® modulogic, software suite, working in conjunction with RS Studio ml and RS BasTest RT, the RS LabSite® modulogic basic module, provides all functions for determining the characteristics of components with viscoelastic properties. RS MePar ml is used to create simple single- axis or complex multi-axis tests.
Flexible test monitoring and data acquisition functions ensure that the test engineer has all the information he needs to precisely specify the components undergoing test. In addition, the integration of MePar Viewer enables the visualisation of test data as they occur on the rig, along with various graphical displays. This tool enables test results to be observed directly on the screen.
RS MePar ml can be used to fullﬁl the following tasks:
- Determine static properties of test specimen
- Determine dynamic properties of test specimen
- Determine component resonant frequencies
- Analyze and document test results and test conditions
- Elastomer compound elements
- Vibration dampers
- Torsional vibration dampers
- Exhaust Lines
- The Windows© compliant software is familiar and easy to use
- The MePar-Viewer functionality enables individual series of data from the measurement file to be plotted as required, with user-selectable scaling for easy test report generation
- All test data is stored in a data base, enabling data to be exported to other programs such as MS-Excel for presentation or further processing.