Following are the minimum computer requirements necessary to install and operate Bluehill® Universal testing software properly on your system. Further requirements depend on add-on devices, such as a video extensometers. Contact us for the recommended configuration.
- Intel Pentium (Dual Core or Single Core) Processor with 2 GHz or faster clock speed
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB if using video extensometer)
- Microsoft® Windows 10 (64 bit only)
- USB Port (for software installation)
- Hard Drive with 1 GB free space
- Minimum display resolution: 1024 x 768 high color
- 1 unused serial port (for ASMD only)
- 1 unused Ethernet port (Instron® 3300/5500/5900/3400/6800 only - 2 Ethernet ports if network accessibility is required. USB adapters may be used.)
Bluehill Universal is designed for touch interaction, thus it is recommended that a Windows 10 operating system with a touchscreen monitor be used for optimal user-experience.
Requirements further depend on add-on modules, such as a video extensometers. Contact us for the recommended configuration.