5900 Series system retrofits are designed to extend the life of your legacy static hydraulic universal testing systems by providing critical updates. The retrofit aims to mitigate risks to your testing process by replacing obsolete components with current hardware, software, and electronics from the 5900 Series test systems.
Every System Upgrade Includes
5900 Series Control Electronics
- Data collection rates of up to 1,000 Hz
- Extension, load, stress and strain rate test control
- Up to 11 input channels when configured
- Automatic recognition and calibration of system transducers
- Compatible with latest Instron accessories including video and automatic extensometers
- Analog output and optional digital input/output
Upgraded Ergonomic Handset
- Provides fine position adjustment thumbwheel with tactile feedback for critical testing applications.
- Two "Soft Key" buttons allow an operator to initiate a variety of user-defined commands. The Soft Keys can be defined per method, allowing for customization for each test.
Bluehill® Universal Software
- Compatible with Instron's latest static testing software, Bluehill Universal, and optional operator dashboard built to optimize your interaction with Bluehill Universal's touch interface.
- Testing with Bluehill Universal helps to ensure compliance with the latest revision of testing standards while also simplifying workflows.
- Updated transducers including load cells, pressure transducers, and encoders
- Move from manually controlled to servo controlled system
- Hydraulic pumping unit
Contact us to learn more.